----------------------------------------

british cups of cakes, british cups of tea

Thursday, 9 August 2012







All these pictures are of courtesy of my friends, Francesca and Heather, and I 

These past two years have been very patriotic time for us British folks such as the romantic Royal Wedding, the festive Queen's Jubilee and currently the victorious Olympics (it's ending too soon :( )! So my friend, Francesca and I had a little tea party with bunting, tea, cupcakes and adorable scones. Also,I truly can't get over how much I love my bowler hat- makes me feel a bit like Cornelius Fudge hehe, and I casually nicked this shirt off my sister since it's a bit too perfect for them warm summery days!

Ces deux dernières années ont été un moment très patriotique pour les Britanniques comme le mariage royal, le jubilé de la Reine, et maintenant, les Jeux Olympiques! Donc mon ami, Francesca et moi avons tenu une partie de thé avec le bruant, le thé, petits gâteaux et des scones! Aussi, j'aime vraiment mon chapeau et ma blouse jaune est parfait pour l'été. 



click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

23 comments:

  1. You look lovely!
    Don't forget to visit my blog and comment
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look pretty cute darlings ! and the food looks so yummy !

    wanna follow on facebook and twitter ?

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and I love it! Can we follow each other? I just started following you :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, great !
    nice photo!

    kisses from Poland ;-*
    if u want follow me and write comment ;*

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm you just made me super hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfits and everything looks very good !

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post. Pictures of food look so vintage! I love it. I also love your top and when I red that hat reminded you of Cornelius I had to look at pictures again and I have to say it reminds me of him, too! :)

    I really like your blog, I am following you now. :)

    Hope you can visit my blog and maybe we can follow each other? :)

    http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! These photos are super duper cute! Love your nail polish!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, so cute! food look delicious, and I love your manicure!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely photo!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    I follow you now! Hope you will follow me back )
    http://gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool print on your top!

    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love cupcakes and the print of your top! xx
    http://themusingsofateenagemind.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. What gorgeous photos and your outfit is lovely, I adore that shirt!
    A tea party is the most wonderful way to celebrate all the festivities

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute patriotic tea party. I love the print on your shirt & your friends jumper is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh & in response to your comment. It was a pleasure to include your blog (: I should do those type of posts more often it went down well. It was great to share blogs and then find blogs as people commented (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. You and your friend both look very lovely!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your outfits!!! so lovely!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww you and your friends look lovely! You can't beat a bit of afternoon tea! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. in love with your shirt !
    lovely photos too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.