----------------------------------------

and you'll spread your wings & you'll take to the sky

Wednesday, 29 August 2012



Does anyone recognise where this and the previous blog post titles come from? I'll be pretty darn surprised and have eternal buckets of love for ya!

Back on track, after the last wedding just on Monday, we were kindly invited to another on Wednesday- how crazy is that?! It's actually a recent discovery for me that August is Wedding season- never realised how many have been going on. Enough of my blabber- again, abiding Asian customs, I wore a churidar 'cept this one I wore to my Prom last year, n'aaawhh.



I found another hairdo which I love to bits! This one was far beyond easier and quicker than the last but nevertheless I love both styles equally the same! Which did you prefer? This one or thiiiiis one?


I freaking love accessories such as these bangles and necklace! There is no other word to describe Asian fashion besides sparkles, sparkles and sparkles! Reckon I'll be sporting this vibe a little more in the near future!  



MY LOVE FOR JANE AUSTIN'S BOOKS HAS BECOME TRUE!!!!!!!

I couldn't have fallen more in love and only regret not taking more pictures, daaang. It was absolutely beautiful and had such a Pride & Prejudice-esque feel to it! The vintage-like wallpaper, to human head statues, to freakly-too-decorated lamps- it was all there! ('kay, shut up tas.)



AND one more note dedicated to my love to Weddings- the food was so delicious! And the layout of the table was so posh ahhaa. 

So sorry if this post seems a little repetitive to the last- I literally couldn't think of any ideas to vary it a bit BUT I really wanted you guys to have a better insight of Indian wear so I took a closer zoom into details of the clothes;





Larger snippets on my instagram at 'wishuponasmile'!

I think this will be the last of Indian clothing for a while, although there is another Eid in a couple months time and we may have another wedding next week...hehe, life sure does sound busy! Sixth Form's starting next week too, a tad excited!

Hope you're having a lovely Thursday!



click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |


11 comments:

  1. LOVE your dress and braided hair!

    mind to follow each others? let me know, dear ^^

    xo
    rheapunya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! xxxx

    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful ! Your hair looks amazing (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely blog: love the simple layout and your pictures are beautiful:) I'm following!!

    http://beautyvisions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous - I've always found Indian clothes, particularly the intricacy of the beading, just fascinating. Your hair style is just lovely... but so was the other one, so I can't pick a favourite!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm enjoying reading your point of view here in your posts.....I'm a new reader but will be back to check out more!

    Regards,
    Tactic trading

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, all the dresses are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice post, i love the dresses are so chic!

    im following you on gfc, please followme back: )

    http://elcoffre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hairstyle is gorgeous and so is the dress!

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot 0_0 the food surely looks so tasty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.