----------------------------------------

ain't no love in the heart of the city

Saturday, 4 August 2012


Happy August, everyone! Sorry for a little delay between this post and the last- had a few bits and bobs happening. These things vary a tad from doing a little shopping (my 'maxi' skirt arrived just this morning ahhhh) to nomming sweet desserts such as this chocolate yummy soufflé to watching films but most importantly, focusing on my career. After reading several books, organising work experience and going to court sessions, looks like I've still got a fair bit to do- wish me luck!

Hope holidays are going well for you guys! 

p.s. have any of you seen 'The Lincoln Lawyer'? The crime plot was just so full of suspense and got me all giddy as I went to bed, hehe. 

Bonne août, tout le monde! Désolé pour un petit délai entre ce poste et le dernier- j'ai été très occupé par en faisant des achats, en mangeant des desserts, en regardant des films et surtout, en se concentrant sur ma carrière. J'ai beaucoup de travail à faire donc me souhaiter bonne chance! 

J'espère que vous avez passer de bonnes vacances! Aussi, avez-vous vu 'The Lincoln Lawyer'? C'est incroyable et j'amie bien l'intrigue surtout! 


click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!!! Your desserts look so delicious!! I am your newest follower, stay in touch <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. your food photos are so delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment!
    Maybe we follow each other !?
    Just let me know :)
    http://gvozdishe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonne chance pour ta carrière !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that souffle looks delicious! cute pics!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057
    wish you a wonderful week!

    xx
    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard about The Lincoln lawyer, It is such a good movie, You have amazing photos, you are making me hungry. LOL


    I am now following,please don't forget to follow back at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! your blog is so amazing, girl!
    Visit my blog too ... It's for anyone who likes a good tale and immersive storyline.
    http://contosdeaciello.blogspot.com.br/
    sucess!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank u for the lovel comments dear. Happy August to u too. What a lovely snippets, love the owl! How cute, and yes I did watched Lincoln Layer, the plot was really good. FOllowing u now on GFC and bloglovin, and first like on ur fb (wink wink) so honored. Lets keep in touch dear and have a wonderful week

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW nice pictures! really love them.

    love ur blog,
    I'm following u!!

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice pictures!!!! keep on the good work!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the lush stuff! looks and smells amazing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I tagged you in my most recent post, go check it out:
    abeautifulperception.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.