----------------------------------------

we'll reach for the moon and land in the stars

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Being at that crucial time of year, I'm busy with making career choices and taking trips to yet another university, Lincoln (have visited both Leicester and Leeds, you can see it here and here) with my older brother. Words cannot describe how perplexed Lincolnshire-ers are, by the ever-so-inconsistent weather and luckily today turned out to be a tad breezy and sunny. Managed to snap a couple pictures of the campus, canteen, our lunch and Student Union- overall, it was much better than I imagined...and much busier too! 


I popped by both the History and Law talks and came across some of the nicest professors ever and the campus wasn't huge so all is well. As for my outfit, you can never go wrong in crazy clashes of prints so I paired up with Aztec-patterned dress with a scarf of a purple-ish shade. You'll become more familiar with these bracelets- love a wee bit o' mix 'n' match and as for these boots, I just got these repaired because the zip went dodgy! Feel so alive with them, aahh. We finished pretty early so after getting home, I destroyed my sister on the Wii for the first time ever and had ice cream in the garden. My life has never been better.

Oh wait, it has. MY IPHONE CASE HAS ARRIVED AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU GUYS.

Life is good. Hope yours is too.

xx

10 comments:

  1. mmmm looks lovely.
    I love the pictures of you and your brother. You look really cute and your outfit is awesome as always xxxxxx

    http://www.unlieudelamode.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your edu choices! Great jewellery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your scarf in these pictures!

    xoxo
    Elle Michele

    anthonyelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice photos!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really nice & I love your outfit the print is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog. And I'm so happy you're a law student too. We can relate when we're juggling studying and blogging and completely overwhelmed. And I'm following you back on bloglovin-can't wait to catch up with you.

    xo,
    Courtney
    girlavantgarde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This makes me miss college! Love your scarf.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  8. i took law. very interesting and pretty easy as well!
    you look fab , and omg fish fillet, havent had one of those forever, still tasty?

    and the bracelets and super chic
    xx

    fashion provocateur

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your earrings boo.
    thank you for stopping by and commenting so kind of you
    im following you

    here's my blog i hope you follow back

    http://mycurlsmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.