----------------------------------------

our eyes were meant to see the bigger world

Saturday, 7 July 2012

Last week Friday, my friends and I went to visit Leeds Open Day and for me, it was mainly to grasp a different kind of experience. And Leeds is such a HUGE place in comparison to where I live and other universities I've seen; although the heavy rain showered us with misery, the campus itself is so large (not that we got lost or anything) and beautiful! I've opened my eyes to further courses and learnt so much more, seeing new people with similar interest was a first to me and to navigate solo around this university was pretty funny!









The main thing I learnt was that, there comes a time where you're in charge of your life, decisions and direction. Being technically nearly an adult is seemingly absurd (still weird to this very day) so it means you need to push yourself despite any lack of support and whatnot- dillydallying won't get you anywhere, having fears and such won't do any good and having a poor self-esteem means there's room for improvement. We do make mistakes and we don't know what will happen in the future but if you're open minded and have a big heart of faith and belief in yourself, you're right on your way to (hehe) A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF ADVENTURES.

peace out,
xx

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, I love the pics and also the words you wrote down ! I am a firm believer that every single day can be a new beginning, the start of a new adventure :-) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to my $100 GIVEAWAY on Shopbop.com !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I love transparent umbrella :)

    Kisses
    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see these photos. I've never been to Leeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with everything you've said, Tasnim...:-)) We have to be open minded and believe in ourselves!!! :-))
    Thank you for your comment!!! Would you like to follow each other? Let us know! :-))
    xoxo

    http://invitationtoinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! You've learned at a young age what some never do.

    Those are beautiful pictures!

    <3 Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your lovely comment!
    P. S. I followed you, your turn now...
    xoxo
    Ally O

    thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just stumbled on your blog, it's so cute!! You have some gorgeous pictures. Following~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely post, the buildings in Leeds are so beautiful they even look good in the rain (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.