----------------------------------------

dilly-dally with a virgin strawberry daiquiri

Wednesday, 25 July 2012

We've had three consecutive day of actual sunshine and actual heat, and the weather forecast makes it out that tomorrow will be one of the last sunny days in a while. So being the optimistic girl I am, I figured 'what better way to celebrate pitiful English weather than with a summery fruity drink?' and bam, ladies and gents, I give to you a summer classic; a non-alcoholic strawberry daiquiri!


So what will you need to make a strawberry daiquiri

500g of strawberries
160ml of cool lemon juice/lemonade/lime juice (any do the job) 
150ml of water
110g of sugar
One lime for decoration

Prepare these ingredients and blend them together, bit by bit, without the ice cubes to create a consistency of water. Then semi-blend the ice cubes to make a slushie-effect and then refrigerate. Serve with freshly-cut lime and a straw- serves about 5 people too.

.
So this one step actually creates a cup of summer magic, and barely requires any effort. This actually turned out much better than I thought it would be too! Would this be something you'd try? Hope you're having a lovely summer too!



click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

4 comments:

  1. Yes it does..

    Thank you for stopping by and checking out my first tutorial video !

    Shari
    Mycurlsmyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your blog and now following! (: Hope you can follow back if you want to! <3

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Yummy!!!! I love your blog it is so high quality!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.