----------------------------------------

all we know is distance, we're close and then we run

Monday, 23 July 2012

Who loves Summer Sales? Tas loves Summer Sales. Is it true? (Please tell me you guys get the Kenan & Kel reference!) I also love charity shops too, which is where I brought this small metallic-grey quilted bag which I've had my eyes on for a while! Usually in these sales, I look for jewellery and other accessories and since my motto is 'you can never have too much jewellery', it's a win-win situation, no?


I really love these sparkly earrings and necklace above, both from New Look at £2 each- yay. Anywho, hope you're having a lovely summer- what are your plans? My friend and I are hoping to feel a little patriotic very soon so I'm excited for that! I haven't really got any major plans but I'll be sure to fill you guys in with the deets with my daily shenanigans. 


click here to find me on twitter | instagram | bloglovin' | facebook |

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster blog award,XO Tatianna'
    tell me if you accept.
    http://www.styleremainingfashionfading.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a firm believer in a girl can never have too much jewelry. :) Just bought a really pretty jewelry stand to help display my current favorites. How do you store or display your jewelry?

    Debra@Stylewisebydebra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.