BY TASNIM H. EAST MIDLANDS, UK-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

will you come again and join me this time? 3/3

Sunday, 17 June 2012

The very last part is entirely devoted to how beautiful the weather was and how much it really lightened my mood- you all know how shockingly miserable England weather is, eh? These were taken on the weekend of the Jubilee so there's a strong sense of patriotic love as well as great peaks of bright blue skies! Sadly since then, the weather hasn't been as warm which is a shame but *fingers crossed* here's hoping weather will improve.



It sure was a mighty fine day and this has motivated me to better my blog- it's already half way through the year so I'm hoping to take up the quality of my blog up a notch- WHO'S WITH ME?! Obviously there's the question of 'how ever will I do that?' but I'm still working on that! I still have many drafts saved from my absence, oh dear.

And psst, there's a super duper easy peasy lemon squeesy DIY coming right up your way!! <3

xx

Oh, oh oh if you've missed out on any of these parts, voila;

17 comments:

  1. the photos are lovely!

    and I will check out the DIY when you have posted it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have English weather here in Paris since 3 months:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and can't wait to see the DIY project ;)


    X,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you very much for your comment and for follow me...
    I like your blog and also follow you too
    XOXO

    http://mybetterhalf-mybetterhalf.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your pictures too! :)<3 I'm your follower now. Would you like be my follower too?

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. so realy cute your pics
    thanks about your comment
    follow eath other?
    im following you now
    kisses

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photos!! I wish I could send you some sun from Portugal! Next week it will be too hot for me, I don't like the high temperatures (over 28 degrees)
    Thank you so much for stopping by, and for your nice comment<3
    Hope you're having a lovely week :)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  8. great pictures!!! amazing places!

    ReplyDelete
  9. me encnata tu blog, yo he empezado con el mio hace poquito, nos seguimos?http://everydaymmv.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post! I follow you now! ^_^
    Do you want to follow me too?

    http://missmakeupandco.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post! can't wait to see the d.i.y:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you very much for your comment... I'm glad you like it!
    kisses!!

    http://www.mybetterhalf-mybetterhalf.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your comment lovely! I would love to go to Britain one day :)

    www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love this pics :) im fallowing u now :) www.murderfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The photos are lovely :)
    x
    cammi
    http://www.cammilicious.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.