----------------------------------------

will you come again and join me this time? 1/3

Friday, 8 June 2012

So when I actually took all these pictures, I was supposedly meant to be revising for my Maths exam but with the beautiful sun, keeping me indoors is indefinably a huge offence and so I strolled with my pal down town and literally everything caught my eye- beware of a ravaging antisocial mole on the loose. If I'm honest, sitting in front on a screen and browsing shtuff isn't the same as actually seeing the shops in person, which is, um, exactly why I ended with 200+ photographs by the end of ..3 hours, oh. I want to share with you guys the highlights of current fashion within highstreet shops (based on my opinion though) and here's what I've narrowed it down to;

These have been popping up frequently on Lookbook.nu and I mean it, these are incredibly flawless- simple + sophisicated + heel = my best friend. Except I'm no good in heels, so I'll have to pass :(
Coincidentally they go well with each other; the bodycon dress is from International and the clutch is from New Look- the pattern on the dress is so alluring and for both items, the neon colour really does make a statement.
So Sundance (if you haven't heard of it) consists of peculiar jewellery of all sorts, just so cultured and unique? How would you describe it?
Collars are everywhere and now with crazy prints; everything from floral to tropicana to animal prints! It's not on there but I'm quite drawn to leopard printed blouses with collars.
My pal was a dude and I didn't want to end up gawking at shoes so I lent him a hand with finding a new bag and River Island, here we come! Whilst dillydallying, I noticed how I really wanted to bagsy some menswear pieces!
There was literally so much to see and I wanted to feature them all here but rather than blabbing it all in one post, I've cut it down to three posts! Wow you so crazy. But seriously I couldn't get enough of it (eep, obsessed but who cares?) and it's really got me thinking of what to buy in the near future!

What do you think? Which picture(s) do you prefer? Personally the bodycon one still appeals to me, there was just so much to it! Look forward to the next part and have a lovely jolly day :)

xx

Oh, for those who would like to see the next part(s), there you go;

15 comments:

  1. I love your blog! This post is awesome!
    Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
    Where are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoose shoes are amazing!!! I hope they now live in your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks about your comment
    a lot of things
    a lot of clothes
    nice post
    follow eath other?
    kisses

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time ;D
    Cool items! Especially the tops! You have a lovely blog! It would be nice if you check out my blog! If you like it, do you want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin'? I'll follow you back for sure :)
    Have a great weekend!

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for stopping by & following!!!! I’m following you back now on GFC and bloglovin (#7)

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"



    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the floral shirt from New Look <3



    sana xo
    http://www.styleandstarbucks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog earlier!
    i love your style & your blog too! maybe we can follow each other (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOOVE THIS MIAMI SHIRT !! OMG! AMAZIN
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pieces you've picked out, especially that bodycon!
    Also I'm really excited to follow you! I really hope you return the favor. It would mean so much coming from you.

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being part of Links a la Mode this week!

    Best, Jenny

    http://www.dresscodehighfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being featured to the list for this weeks "Link A La Mode" Round Up.

    Love
    Sheena
    Sheenafab.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post :)
    I totally agree - online is just never the same! you need to get out there and see it for yourself... usually that ends up with a lot of money spent too but hey, in a name of fashion! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. there is nothing like a bit of window shopping.
    Congrats on links a la mode. Love your new follower dani.xx
    Check out my blog at www.huntinginheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.