----------------------------------------

pictures fades and all that's left are empty frames

Saturday, 2 June 2012



So these are little snippets of my life within the past two months and you know how it goes, pictures tell better stories! I'd love to babble on about what's haps but I'll leave that to future posts.

What do you think of these pictures? Follow me on Instagram here and that too, it's a little teaser of what to expect soon! Also, I want to give a shout out to Freaky Fashion Friday- really grateful for nominating me for the Versatile Award and check out her blog too!

xx

14 comments:

  1. cute instagram photos! love the phonebooth one

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment! (:
    I like your pictures, especially the sushi one. I looove sushi!

    Would you like to follow? xx
    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are amazing :D and I loved your blog,following your now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos! and obviously your blog! :D
    Dana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really lovely photos! really like the layout as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you little photographer you <3

    http://www.blame-it-on-the-dog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. an image worth more than a thousand words they say..right??? Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, well done! I was wondering if you speak french! On one of your pictures, there is a text written in french, that's why I'm asking ;)

    Lots of kisses from France!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaha! So glad you came across that post, I study it as an A-level and I love it!

      xx

      Delete
  9. Amazing pics!! Love them!

    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the pictures, I'm obsessed with instagram too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful pictures!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.