----------------------------------------

NO MORE EXAMS- GUESS WHO'S BACK?!

Friday, 1 June 2012

The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
Image Source

After such a long time, words cannot describe how happy I am feeling to be back! On the whole, the exams went reasonably okay but let's put that aside and get back to blogging business! On those lonely days, I've been drafting and then redrafting and then drafting such posts that I can not wait to share (wow, sounds worrying much...) but it's all over! Note to self: Never take such a long break, ever. Or find alternative productive 'revision' plans.

If you remain loyal (mwhaha) to my blog, you'll come across how I spent my time, things include; my enjoyable voluntary work, lovely interviews, amazing DIYs, treasured insta-love, new great finds and so on- so excited!

Hope the exam months have/are going well for all of you out there- it's not easy but once passed, cherish your time wisely! Anyhow, off to have the longest nap known to man, shall fill you in with the deets very soon ox

xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you. Welcome back!
    As for me I jus started my exams today...

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you're back! I just finished my exams last week, but since it was month end.. I decided to wait a little bit longer to come back. :P

    Can't wait to read more posts. Especially your DIYs. :D

    casual-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.