----------------------------------------

summer needs to revived in times like these

Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Is it me or are the winter blues literally taking over (we're randomly getting snow now)? I was never really expecting better weather but these cold months have gone on too long. Sadly I cannot snap my fingers and wish for a pot of sunshine but I sure can wish for a burst of sunshine in my outfits and so ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you- photograph-printed tees!

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8

Whether it's weird or not, I don't actually have many (I'm a blouse/shirt kind of gal) but the first and fifth one have truly caught my eye. I tried to look for similar but in general most photo=printed tees are white and have music band/quotes all over it. I also love how you can wear these in so many ways- dress it up with bling and killer heels or even buy an oversized tee and wear it as a dress? It's literally suitable for any formal and casual event so it's definitely worth gazing your eye over (I know I shall).

Right now I'm having a psychic moment and can totally predict that probably this time next year, photo tees will be everywhere, mwhaa. How about you? Are you feeling the hype behind these tee? How do you style yours?

Oh another bonus- they don't even cost so much! Unique and wallet-friendly, win win?

xx

2 comments:

  1. I love those kinf of shirts for spring and summer time!! Love them!! Great post!!
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for summer as well!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.