----------------------------------------

i'm listening, i want to learn more

Friday, 23 March 2012

On one fine Tuesday, I had another trip to Manchester and hoped to see the university...instead, we headed to a Methodist Church. A tad disappointing but it was a bunch of professors and doctors who put up a great lecture, which was proven to be pretty resourceful! There wasn't much to take pictures of but I hope you all appreciate my lovely photography! 

hey hey beautiful city of Manchester! Lovin' these trips, can't you tell?!
Them lecture lasted a fair bit of time, glad we were let out!
Just waiting for our bus/coach, lazy bus driver
Boredom resorts to me taking pictures of anything...
ahhaa, this shop made me laugh for some odd reason
Latter that week, there was...some random event happening (actually have no clue of its purpose) but there were a few stalls of food and art, random owls and some archery so it was a pretty fine day out since weather was great! Also brought a blue brooch, pearl necklace and some cherry earrings from charity shops so woo, good times, eh?

Never saw an owl till this day!
They really do spin their head right round, right round
I give full credit to my absolute beautiful friend whom owns a Nikon and let me feature this picture here!  
As well as this one!
And this! (except this owl is a tad creepy)
I got free olives randomly which tasted so good, considering I'm not a huge fan! 
Recycled art at its best! 
It was pretty impressive, might I add. 

So it was another exhausting week so I'm glad I finally posted about it- lots of pictures and I'm mighty proud! But it now looks I'll be anti-social for a while in the blogger-life-o'-mine so I shall blog again soon, my friends!

xx

14 comments:

  1. that close-up picture of the owl (the one you didn't take ;) is beautiful xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! Manchester looks amazing... I hope to one day visit now. :)

    Thank you for your compliment. :) That exact same words came out of my mouth when my braces were taken off.. "YAY" lol

    casual-beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owls <3!
    Lovely photos xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful pics of Manchester, I love it there, wish I could visit more often!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog btw, I'm now following yours x

    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just came across your blog and... wow... i really like it!!! :)
    Great post!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://donttellmewhattoweariwontlisten.blogspot.pt

    Kiss Kiss*Bang Bang

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos specialy the birds one!!!!!
    Following u :)
    Dea
    http://blog101.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos specialy the birds one!!!!!
    Following u :)
    Dea
    http://blog101.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures! the owls are kinda cute/scary
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! the owls are kinda cute/scary
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics!! Have a nice Sunday!
    http://silviasdailycloset.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun trip! ;-)
    Thank you, we love to blog together it's great fun! X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mancher looks amazing, seems like the place to visit:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.