----------------------------------------

here's what topshop think of summer '12

Thursday, 23 February 2012


All images are from the Topshop website itself

Do you know what it feels like, to fall in love again? I do, hehe. With Summer, that is. (oh, really?)

First off, what's there to say? Exotic patterns have really taken up the next level- think rainbows, foreign patterns, peacocks and palm leaves and I give you one of 2012's greatest Spring/Spring trend (mwhaa, I say so anyways). The mix-match of crazy prints in outfit 2 is beautiful, just how crazy can these leggings get?! Add some leather and a lovely patterned bag, and you have yourself an ultra Aztec queen look.

This year is pretty much about contrasts so on the other side, we have dainty pastels, wonderful whites and bedazzling subtle metallics, all of which make the summer a bright colourful one! I've already been spotting pastel trousers/jeans and can't wait to pick up a pair, how about you?

We've also magically had a glimpise of sun's warmth today which only makes me even excited! How has your week been so far? I've had my Fancy Dress Pizza Night event last night so I shall be posting them soon!

TGIF tomorrow, eh?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.