----------------------------------------

Reflections show and resolutions build- #2/2

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Image Source
So much happens in little time so having things on your agenda is always a good thing but the main idea is to use your time right and remember, if it's matters to you so, then make every effort to make it happen!

This is usually one that pops up in people's resolutions and always will be- losing weight or exercising or some bizarre dieting. Personally it's just something I want to do knowing I don't do enough, but it isn't easy to stick to when you have things all over the place. Either way it'll get done somehow and hopefully I'll get where I want to around end of March/April/May time so wish me luck!
Image Source
I have a piano and I shall use it- I'll be motivated to learn to play an instrument. I've started this already towards the end of last year and it's difficult to do it via books and Youtube but it's not impossible! We have a grand piano that's unused and classic music (most of the time) is just beautiful! Thankfully a few of my friends play piano so I'm definitely looking forward to getting better!

Image Source
Even with ongoing A-levels, I really badly want to carry on with my Art. I've loved art since I was 6 (haa, I drew a chick coming out of an egg which I was pretty darn proud with!), drew my mother for a Mother's Day competition and took GCSE Art which, without question, had to be my favourite subject! I didn't take it for AS because of the career I want to pursue but I haven't entirely abandoned it! I'll paint or doodle or magic-fy something and show you guys my skills ;) (lies).

Image Source
In about a year and a half, I'll be legging it off to University so thinking of my career is the next big step. Again like above, I've started this one by the end of the year too! It's difficult to know what the next step is towards your career but there will always something! I've (FINALLY) finished and drafted a perfect work experience letter and CV to go along. Now to send them and hope they reply, eh? Building on your CV is pretty important and you can do a few things such as volunteer to help with teaching or hold a mini charity cake stall or there's charity work outside of school too! I'll talk more of this later on because it's such a crucial part that everyone has to face sooner or later!

Image Source
It's not so much of a big issue and won't be for a while, but I want to get better at saving some dosh. I'm a pro (not) at saving money and when this happens to me, it means I have a wishlist with it too (ahaa, I bet you didn't see that coming!) This is something I want to blabber on about later but my main, number one, must-have item? I'm getting me a fancy camera! Shoes go in that category too, and blazers too. Yes.

Image Source
This one I can't guarantee on so much but seeing more cities/towns and places. Formerly it depends on money, people and which places but I already have a few names jotted on my wrist so all is cool. I suppose it's the fact you only live once and you live it to the fullest, no?

Image Source
Next it'll be to keep this blog and make it my best friend! Juggling a gazillion things at once is difficult but it's challenging, rewarding and makes you feel like you've done things in your so-called 'life'. Over these weeks, I've really enjoyed it and my perspective on blogging has changed a bit if I'm honest- it's not all about them pictures you take or an obsesseion with 'set' celebrites/models, there's more to it! To blog is pretty much talking about yourself (apparently I talk too much, pfft), and what you think, your experiences and everything along that! Ignore that follower thing on the right, roll your eyes away from it and WRITE/BLOG/BLABBER ON! (Actually, click 'Join this site' over there --> I'll be all smug about it, hehe). Should also spellcheck more often too...

Image Source
I think that this year I definitely want to be more productive than ever considering it's an important year so I hope to find my way around it! How about you? D'ya have any major resolutions or do you have a simlilar one to me? Aye?

xx

1 comment:

  1. love everything!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.