----------------------------------------

new beginning, new start

Saturday, 10 December 2011


With it soon to be Christmas day and then New Year's, I can't help but feel excited for the days up ahead!

I've started this blog to talk about a fair bit; everything from just my thoughts, to interests such as fashion and the arts, to everyday life and daily events, and etc. 

'Wish Upon a Smile' focuses on personal advice, which I myself encounter, and also will hopefully give inspiration from different sorts of media. Fashion too plays a big role too, so this blog will feature outfits that show inspirational style, are on an affordable budget and in just one word, chic!

Most is already mentioned on this page here, but I'd like to add that I hope you enjoy reading as much as I look forward to blogging!

'tis the season to be jolly, shalalaa

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your views - if you have any questions, please check back and I'll do my best to reply. You can also contact me, via my Contact page at the top as well.